The Transfer Orders tab allows you to create and manage transfer orders for different locations. Transfer orders allow you to relocate inventory between warehouses and locations in an organized fashion.
There are a few actions that can be performed on this tab, including:
- Create transfer order: This allows you to quickly create a new transfer order between two warehouses. Once you've selected the source warehouse, you can add items from that warehouse to the transfer order, along with the quantity to transfer.
- Filters: You can filter what is shown in the transfer orders table by source, destination, or status.
- Search: This allows you to search for transfer orders by their number, location, status, and more.
Transfer Orders Table
Your transfer orders are laid out in a table. This table can be sorted by any of its columns, and all of its contents can be found in the search function on the page. The columns shown include:
- Transfer Order #: The number assigned or generated when a transfer order was created. To manage a particular transfer order, click on its transfer order number to open the Transfer Order page.
- Source: The warehouse and location that items are being transferred from. Once the transfer order is closed, inventory counts will be reduced in this location and added to the destination.
- Destination: The warehouse and location that items are being transferred to. Once the transfer order is closed, inventory counts will be reduced from the source and added to this location.
- Created: The date and time that the transfer order was created.
- Creator: The user account that created the transfer order.
- Status: This indicates whether or not the transfer order is pending or closed.