If you do not already have one, you will need to create an Easypost account.
To add carriers to your Easypost account:
To add a carrier you've created on EasyPost to your SKULabs account:
- Return to the connect EasyPost carrier page on SKULabs.
- Paste the production API key into the field in SKULabs.
- Select the carrier type you just added to EasyPost, then click "Fetch Carrier Account".
- Once the "Carrier Account" list gets populated, select the specific account you would like to enable in SKULabs.
- Remember to click "Save" to finish adding this carrier to SKULabs.