To add carriers via Easypost, you must first have an Easypost account. If you don't already have an Easypost account, you can sign up for a free account at https://www.easypost.com/signup.
Once you have an EasyPost account, add the carrier to Easypost by going to https://www.easypost.com/account/carriers
Then, in SKULabs, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://app.skulabs.com/get-started?type=any#carrier and set the type to "Easypost".
2. Visit https://www.easypost.com/account/api-keys and copy your production API key.
3. Paste the production API key into the field in SKULabs.
4. Select a carrier type and click "Fetch Easypost Account".
5. Once the "Carrier Account" list gets populated, select the carrier account name that you had added earlier.
6. Click "Save" to finish adding your carrier to SKULabs.