To expedite the order fulfillment process, SKULabs supports autofilling customs information. For this to take effect, items will need the following custom fields added:
- Description: The description of goods per item.
- Origin: Where the item was made, specified in a two-letter country code format (e.g. US).
- Tariff: The harmonized tariff code (e.g. 6205.20.3000 for a men's cotton T-shirt).
Adding customs information to items:
There are two ways to add customs information to items:
- Find an individual item in your SKULabs catalog, then open the item's detail page and select Edit. In the window that appears, select Add custom field:
- Upload an Item custom fields import CSV. See the following example for how custom fields should be structured via CSV: