The Listings tab will outline some at-a-glance performance metrics for a given time range, such as the top-selling listings by quantity and by revenue.
The Listings tab features a few overall metrics that give you a birds-eye view of your per-item performance within a selected date range. These stats are also shown over time in the charts on the tab, and you can filter which sales channels are shown by toggling them in the Filters menu. The quick stats available include:
- Items: The total number of listing items fulfilled within the selected date range.
- Top Seller (Quantity): The listing item that has been fulfilled the most by quantity within the selected date range.
- Top Seller (Revenue): The listing item that has been fulfilled for the highest total sales revenue within the selected date range.
Top Sellers Tables
Your top selling listings are laid out in two tables — the first table lists your top sellers by quantity, while the second lists your top sellers by revenue. These tables can be sorted by any of their columns, which include:
- Store: The name of the sales channel that orders are placed through.
- Name: The name of the listing as entered on its sales channel.
- Quantity: The total quantity of the listing fulfilled within the selected date range.
- Revenue: The total sales revenue grossed by fulfilling the listing within the selected date range.