The Boxes tab allows you to manage the names and locations for the different box sizes in your warehouse.
A number of actions can be performed on this tab, including:
- Add box: This allows you to quickly add a new box with its own nickname, location, dimensions, and optional weight.
- Edit box: Each box row has an Edit button, which allows you to edit the box's settings, such as its dimensions and location.
- Delete box: Each warehouse row has a Delete button, which allows you to remove that box and its settings from the boxes table.
- Search: This allows you to search for boxes by their nickname, dimensions, and more.
Your boxes are laid out in a table. This table can be sorted by any of its columns. The columns available include:
- Nickname: A unique name given to the box for identification purposes.
- Location: A unique location that helps indicate to packers where the box is kept.
- Dimensions: The length, width, and height of the box when it is assembled.