SKULabs requires either 25MB or 50MB of what browsers call "site data". The calculation for how much a single website is allowed to use is complicated but depends on the available space on the device and the usage by other websites including advertisements among other factors.
Follow these steps one by one to attempt to resolve the problem.
- Clear your browser's cache and site data (includes cookies).
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For Safari: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=69468
For FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
For Internet Explorer 11: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
For Microsoft Edge: https://www.bitdefender.com/support/clear-microsoft-edge-cache-1914.html
- Remove any large files you recently downloaded. Remember to empty your recycle bin to reclaim the space. Ensure you have at least a few gigabytes of space available on your primary storage device.
- If you still can't sign in, restart the computer to be completely sure the space has been reclaimed.
- Occasionally, an extension can interfere with our use of storage space on your device. Most extensions are disabled when private browsing, so try your browser's "Private" or "Incognito" mode.
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/browse-privately-ibrw1069/mac
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
For Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026200/windows-browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge
For Internet Explorer 11: Use the "InPrivate Tab" option in your menu.
- Finally, try switching to another browser temporarily to see if this resolves the issue.
We have users report success with this, and they can usually switch back to their preferred browser after a short amount of time.
If you're still having issues, use the orange chat icon to start a chat with us and we'll walk through additional steps we can take to resolve the issue.