Connect a new Amazon store
1. Login to your Amazon seller account as the primary user and go to the Manage your apps page in Seller Central.
2. Click the Authorize new developer button and follow the authorization workflow.
3. Enter the Developer ID that applies to the account's Marketplace region:
4. Enter "SKULabs" as Developer Name.
5. Follow the prompts
Note: once you have completed the steps on Seller Central, you will be redirected to SKULabs.
Reauthorize your existing Amazon store
Resolves AccessDenied error, example:
Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied AccessDenied
1. Navigate to SKULabs Dashboard and open the Amazon store you would like to reauthorize.
2. Find the Access Credentials & Integration Settings section.
3. Click Authorize SKULabs and follow the prompts.
Note: you will know that you have completed the reauthorization process successfully when Amazon redirects you back to your SKULabs store