SKULabs has several integrations with QuickBooks Online:
- Import QuickBooks listings and link them to your catalog items
- Import the last 180 days of invoices created in QuickBooks as fulfillable orders in SKULabs, this allows you to use Quickbooks invoicing functionality.
- Sync stock quantity updates to your SKUs in Quickbooks, which by default is not enabled.
Additionally, you can optionally enable the following integrations:
- Sync the last 30 days of purchase orders created in SKULabs to QuickBooks.
- Submit the last 7 days of orders from SKULabs as sales receipts in Quickbooks. Note: Don't forget to set up sales tax support inside Quickbooks, also don't forget to set up shipping charge support inside Quickbooks.
Back-dated product creation for purchase order, stock, and sales receipt sync.
Note, across sales receipt and purchase order sync when SKULabs discovers a SKU that does not yet exist, we will have to create the product and back-date it so we are permitted to add orders and purchase orders for that product. Prior to December 2020, we created the product with the most recent on hand value in SKULabs which was later discovered to create inventory transactions for these newly created backdated products. In December 2020, SKULabs will cease backfilling new products with quantity. If you wish to restore the old behavior, we recommend enabling stock sync so we can add inventory for these newly created 0 on hand products.
For information on adding Quickbooks to SKULabs, read our connecting Quickbooks article.