SKULabs has several integrations with QuickBooks Online:
- Import QuickBooks listings and link them to your catalog items
- Import the last 180 days of invoices created in QuickBooks as fulfillable orders in SKULabs, this allows you to use Quickbooks invoicing functionality.
- Sync stock quantity updates to your SKUs in Quickbooks.
Additionally, you can optionally enable the following integrations:
- Sync the last 30 days of purchase orders created in SKULabs to QuickBooks.
- Submit the last 7 days of orders from SKULabs as sales receipts in Quickbooks. Note: Don't forget to set up sales tax support inside Quickbooks, also don't forget to set up shipping charge support inside Quickbooks.
For information on adding Quickbooks to SKULabs, read our connecting Quickbooks article.