If you've changed information on an external sales channel listing and would also like to update the information for the SKULabs item it is linked to, you can do so with the following methods:
For single items, simply go to an item's details page within SKULabs and click the orange edit button in the top right.
Changing Item SKUs In Bulk via CSV
Our team can perform these steps on your behalf if you are not comfortable using CSV files.
1. Go to your Imports and Exports page
2. Under Exports, click the "Listings and Items" button.
3. Select the listing fields (SKU, Name) you'd like to use going forward.
4. Select the Item field "SKU"
5. Select a store to re-import your existing fields.
6. Click Export.
7. Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet tool.
8. Rename the Item SKU column to "SKU"
9. Rename the Listing SKU column to "Replacement SKU"
10. Save the CSV.
11. Return to your Imports and Exports page
12. Click the "Item descriptions" import.
13. Upload the new CSV.