The Suppliers tab on the Purchase Order page allows you to add and manage the various suppliers that you purchase from, as well as the items available to order from each supplier. Suppliers will each have their own contact information, shipping and billing preferences, and catalog of items available for purchase.
A number of actions can be performed on this tab, including:
- Add supplier: This allows you to quickly create a new supplier entry using basic contact info and default settings.
- Filters: You can filter whether or not inactive suppliers are displayed in the suppliers table.
- Search: This allows you to search for suppliers by name, e-mail, or phone number.
Your suppliers are laid out in a table. This table can be sorted by any of its columns. The columns available include:
- Name: The name of the supplier. Select a supplier's name to open the Supplier page, where you can manage the supplier's information, settings, and catalog.
- E-mail: The e-mail address that purchase orders to the supplier will be sent to.
- Phone: The primary phone number for the purchasing contact at the supplier.
- Active: This indicates whether or not the supplier is active and available to purchase from.