If you haven't yet connected UPS to SKULabs, here is a complete guide on how to connect UPS to SKULabs.
Negotiated rates can only be returned for qualified Shipper Account Numbers. Eligibility is determined using the combination of User ID and the shipper's Shipper Account Number.
An approved shipper account number needs to be associated with the User ID used to connect UPS with SKULabs by following these steps:
1. Find the latest UPS invoice, it has to be one of your last 3 invoices and not older than 90 days:
- Log in to UPS Billing Center
- Select Invoice tab from Overview page
2. Add UPS Shipper Account Number to Payment Options:
- Click on your profile name at the top right corner of UPS.com
- Click on Payment Options
- Select Add Existing Account from the drop down and Click Add
- Enter the account number, Name, and Postal code and Click Next
- Enter the Invoice information
- Use the first page of the invoice, not the invoice summary
- Invoice number (include all leading zeroes)
- Invoice date (enter as is on the invoice i.e 01/18/2020)
- Invoice amount (do not include the $ sign)
- Control ID (case sensitive)
- Click Submit
Note: It may take UPS 24 to 48 hours to start sending discounted negotiated rates via API.