If you've changed your admin url, domain, or port you will need to update your store configuration in SKULabs to match.
Sometimes you may have cache configurations that exclude /admin but may not exclude /admin_Xys930982738 which can result in issues so be prepared to investigate unusual behavior.
You should double check the following:
- Make sure no errors appear on sync for orders
- Make sure no errors appear for inventory sync. You should let it run naturally or force re-push a single SKU instead of the whole store to test
- Make sure listings sync runs correctly and imports a new product you made in WooCommerce.
- Make sure listings sync runs correctly and imports a new product you made in WooCommerce (AGAIN) to double check there are no caching issues.
- Make sure your orders still come in promptly by creating a test order in WooCommerce.
- After seeing one order come in promptly, confirm a second order can also be imported promptly to rule out unexpected caching issues introduced by any configuration changes.