Follow these steps one by one to attempt to resolve the problem.
- Make sure your device is supported and up to date.
For Chrome: Click the Menu in the top right corner, Hover over help, then click About Chrome. Updates should occur automatically.
For Firefox: Click the Menu in the top right corner, click About Firefox. Updates should occur automatically.
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541
For iOS: Check your app store app for updates or visit https://support.apple.com/safari
- Clear your browser's cache and site data (including cookies).
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For Safari: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=69468
For FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
For Microsoft Edge: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2010/
For iOS, including the SKULabs app from the App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
For Android, including the SKULabs app from the App Store: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=0
- Remove any large files you've recently downloaded. On computers, remember to empty your recycle bin to reclaim the space. Ensure you have at least a few gigabytes of space available on your primary storage device.
- If you still can't sign in after completing the last step, restart the device to be completely sure the space has been reclaimed.
- For app users, try visiting app.skulabs.com, previous.skulabs.com, or next.skulabs.com on the Google Chrome or Safari app.
- Occasionally, an extension or other data can interfere with our use of storage space on your device. Most extensions are disabled when private browsing, so try your browser's "Private" or "Incognito" mode (even on your mobile device).
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
For Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/browse-privately-ibrw1069/mac
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
For Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026200/windows-browse-inprivate-in-microsoft-edge
- Finally, try switching to another browser temporarily to see if this resolves the issue. We have users report success with this and they can usually switch back to their preferred browser after a short amount of time.
SKULabs requires either 25MB or 50MB of what browsers call "site data". The calculation for how much a single website is allowed to use is complicated but depends on the available space on the device and the usage by other websites including advertisements among other factors. Make sure you follow these steps in order so you can resolve potential problems with your device's disk space availability.
If you're still having issues, use the orange chat icon to start a chat with us and we'll be happy to help further.