Here are the steps to get started using Royal Mail:
1. If you have not already done so, register for a Royal Mail OBA (Online Business Account) account https://www.royalmail.com/discounts-payment/credit-account/online-business-account
2. Create your Royal Mail Carrier account on the EasyPost dashboard Carriers Account Page.
3. Email [email protected] and provide the following information:
- PLN - Royal Mail "Posting Location Number"
- Royal Mail Account Number
- The email address that is registered for an OBA (Online Business Account)
- Let them know whether you use contracted service rates such as Tracked24, Tracked48, TrackedReturns24, and TrackedReturns48. Royal Mail requires contracted rates to be requested via a "request form" in order to load in EasyPost–so ask EasyPost for a "request form" to complete and start using these contracted services.
Royal Mail requires that EasyPost authenticates accounts with them before you can begin shipping through EasyPost and this is currently a manual process with Royal Mail and because of this onboarding can take up to a week to complete.
Once EasyPost has completed the authentication, connect your Royal Mail account to SKULabs.