1. Apple menu > System Preferences > Printers & Scanners.
2. Select a printer in the list at the left, then click the Open Print Queue on the right.
3. Choose Window > Show Completed Jobs, then do one of the following:
- See your print jobs: Choose Jobs > Show My Jobs.
- See print jobs submitted by other users on this computer: Choose Jobs > Show Everyone’s Jobs.
1. To view print jobs in queue waiting to print in Windows 10, select the Start menu, then type printers and scanners in the search box on the taskbar.
2. Select Printers & scanners and select your printer from the list.
3. Select Open queue to see what's printing and the upcoming print order.