SKULabs is a simple but powerful inventory management and order fulfillment solution that you can get started with in minutes by adding your stores, shipping carriers, and team members to your account.
Creating Your Account - The Setup Wizard
This wizard guides you through:
- Setting up your Default Company and Shipping Information.
- Adding all your Sales Channels.
- Adding all your Shipping Providers.
- Inviting your Team Members.
All of these settings can be also adjusted later on.
1. Default Company and Shipping Information
Enter your stores default information. This is used by default for any manual orders created within SKULabs as well as a fallback for shipments, packing slips, etc.
2. Adding Sales Channels
SKULabs connects to and synchronizes with each of your online stores or marketplace accounts across your sales channels to pull in listings, orders, and sync stock quantities.
To connect a store or account, simply click on the desired sales channel and follow the in-app instructions that appear. To help make configuration easier, make sure you add all sales channels you wish to connect to SKULabs.
Choose how you want to import stock quantities from your sales channel whenever listings are linked to items during a listings sync.
3. Adding Shipping Providers
SKULabs connects to your existing shipping carrier accounts, allowing you to compare your accounts negotiated postage rates in real-time as you ship.
Simply select any of the carrier accounts you want to add and follow the in-app instructions that appear.
4. Invite Your Team Members
Get the rest of your team onboard by providing your team members account names, login emails, and setting their user roles and defaults.
Tip: The User management page can also be used to add and invite team members in two ways:
- Invite Users: Invite multiple people to join your SKUlabs team. They will receive a unique invitation link allowing recipients to create their accounts themselves with a password and (optionally) a profile picture.
- Add User: Quickly add a user manually to get them started. Set a name, email address, role, and a password to activate an account right away.
Once finished, click on "Done adding users for now" on the bottom right and... Congratulations! You're all finished with the setup wizard!
Once all stores and carriers have been connected, reach out to our team to schedule an account review and onboarding configuration call.
Send us a chat, email us at [email protected], or give us a call at 1-800-243-2986 to get started with the next steps!