SKULabs is a simple but powerful inventory management and order fulfillment solution. You can get started in minutes by adding your stores, shipping carriers, and team members to your account. From there, setting up your catalog and fulfilling your first orders is a breeze.
Creating Your Account - The Setup Wizard
This wizard will guide you through:
- Setting up your Default Company and Shipping Information.
- Adding all your Sales Channels.
- Adding all your Shipping Providers.
- Inviting your Team Members.
1. Default Company and Shipping Information
This information will be used by default for any manual orders you create in SKULabs as well as the default for shipments, packing slips, etc. It can be changed in the Stores Settings page later if needed.
2. Adding Sales Channels
To help you track, manage, and fulfill your orders and catalog information, SKULabs connects to and synchronizes with each of your online stores or marketplace accounts across your sales channels.
To connect a store or account, just click on the desired sales channel and follow the instructions that appear. We recommend adding all of your current sales channels here to help make catalog setup easier later on.
Tip: Take a moment to consider which store you will use as a "primary" during your initial catalog import. We'll use this "primary" store to create your initial SKULabs items catalog later on.
When connecting each store, you can set its initial stock settings. These options decide how SKULabs imports stock information from listings synced from that store. For now, keep this setting as the default "Import into existing warehouse". We'll go into more details about these options later on.
Tip: When adding stores, it's a good idea to make sure each store you've added shows the correct Origin and Return Address in the Stores Settings page. You can change these once you've finished with the setup wizard.
3. Adding Shipping Providers
SKULabs also connects to your shipping carrier accounts. With connected carrier accounts, SKULabs let's you retrieve your negotiated postage rates and provide real-time rate comparisons as well as print shipping labels for orders you've picked, packed, and are ready to ship.
Simply select any of the carrier accounts you want to add and follow the instructions that appear.
These settings can also be found in your Shipping Settings page.
4. Invite Your Team Members
Finally, let's get the rest of your team onboard! Create accounts for your team members by providing account names, login emails, and setting user roles.
Tip: The User management page can also be used to add and invite team members in two ways:
- Invite Users: Invite multiple people to join your SKUlabs team. Enter the names and email addresses you want to invite and select "Send Invitations". Each address will receive a unique invitation link allowing recipients to create accounts with a password and (optionally) a profile picture.
- Add User: Skip the invitation process and quickly add a user manually to get them started. Simply enter a name, email address, role, and a password (that can be changed for security purposes) and the account will be created and activated right away.
Once you're finished, click on "Done adding users for now" on the bottom right and... Congratulations! You're all finished with the setup wizard!