SKULabs offers customizable permissions that can be applied per user by a team leader or manager.
User roles and advanced permissions can be adjusted by selecting a user from the Users list and selecting Edit on their details page.
SKULabs offers 5 standard levels of permissions for each user:
- Administrator: Typically the owner; has full access to all components and features.
- Manager: Full access to all parts of SKULabs, but restricted access to sales figures.
- Standard: Restricted access to barcode editing, insights, and settings.
- Limited: Restricted access to inventory and pricing.
In addition, the following advanced permissions can be enabled or disabled on any user with a role of Manager or below:
- Account: add new users
- Account: edit user permissions
- Warehouse: create new warehouses
- Stores: add new stores
- Purchase order: create new purchase orders
- Purchase order: edit purchase orders
- Purchase order: view inventory cost data
- Distributors: add new distributors
- Distributors: view distributor items and cost data
- Insights: view sales data
- Items: modify item info and inventory quantities
- Items: edit item info and inventory in bulk
- Items: view cost data
- Kit: modify kits