SKULabs offers customizable roles, preferences, and user permissions that can be enabled per user by a manager, or administrator.
How to set User Roles, Preferences, and Permissions
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Select a user's name.
- Select Profile settings.
Set the users Role using the dropdown in the User Profile Settings window that opens.
There are 4 roles for users, each with their own default permissions:
- Administrator: Typically the owner; has full access to all components and features.
- Manager: Full access to all parts of SKULabs, but restricted access to sales figures.
- Standard: Restricted access to barcode editing, insights, and settings.
- Limited: Restricted access to inventory and pricing.
Set each users preferences for settings to like enabling Auto-printing packing slips or disabling manual verification for pickers/shippers.
For more control, you can enable or disable permissions for any user with a role of Manager or below.
- Scroll to the User Permissions section.
- Click on Edit Permissions.
Choose the Permissions to enable for the User account: