The Utility barcodes page gives you the ability to print utility barcodes that are used for various fulfillment functions, such as placing an order on hold or skipping the requested scan.
- Hold: Scanning this will put the current order on hold and move on to the next order.
- Restart: Scanning this will restart the picking process of the order or batch.
- Out of stock: Scanning this will mark the current item at the current location out of stock.
- Skip: Scanning this will mark the current scan as correct.
- Next: Scanning this will mark the current item as fully picked.
- Force: Scanning this will mark the current order as cleared.
- Reconcile: Scanning this will open a window that will allow you to quickly perform inventory reconciliation on the current item.
Here is an example sheet that you can also print and try using.
For general instructions on using the printing section, see Items barcode printing.