Rarely you may find your eBay store stops pulling orders. If you check the reason behind this, you may find an error like the following:
Auth token is hard expired, User needs to generate a new token for this application.
Reconnecting eBay requires you have access to the eBay account credentials so you can sign in and approve access.
- Sign in to the correct eBay account.
- Return to SKULabs
- Go to your Settings
- Select the affected eBay store.
- Open the "Access Credentials" section.
- Click "Grant Access"
- Follow the instructions in that process.
- Click "Fetch Token"
- Important: Save your eBay store settings atop the page.