If you are looking for a list of orders you previously combined or want to sort your orders table by order type:
1. Navigate to the Processing tab on the Orders page.
2. Click on Columns and select Type from the dropdown
3. On the orders table, click the Type column header to sort the table with Combined orders listed at the top.
Unable to find child combined orders?
- Child combined orders aren't listed on Processing orders table. Only the Parent order number of combined orders displayed on Processing orders table.
- Use global search to find Child combined orders by their order number.