Before importing or creating supplier items, first create or import your suppliers.
Once suppliers have been created, you can then assign them specific items from your main catalog as well as supplier specific information for each of those items.
Add items to a supplier's catalog
- Navigate to Purchasing > Suppliers tab
- Open a suppliers catalog by clicking their name.
- Select Add item at the top right of the table.
- Search the table to assign the item(s) this supplier provides and select the + button in each item's row to add it to the supplier's catalog.
Tip: If an item you wish to add isn't immediately visible, try changing the sorting of the table's columns and/or searching for the item's name, SKU, or barcode.
Add supplier specific information to an item
Once a suppliers catalog has been assigned items, you can set supplier specific information about those items.
- Select the orange edit icon next to an item in the items table.
- Fill in the supplier's part number (or MPN), cost, minimum order quantity, and other optional parameters.
Once you select Save, these new supplier item specifics will be applied to any future purchase orders created for this supplier.
Importing supplier items in bulk
You can add or update supplier items in bulk via a CSV spreadsheet file. You can find the data required by SKULabs and upload your spreadsheet file in the Purchase Orders tab of the Imports/Exports page.
Simply create a CSV with the Required Columns as headers and supply the item information for each supplier item, then upload to the Imports/Exports page.
Set up reorder rule
Next, you'll be setting up a reordering rule to make creating Purchase Orders easy and accurate.