How to link listings
To link or relink a listing to item or kit, follow these steps:
1. From the Listings tab on the Inventory page, ensure Filters are set to include stores for the listings you're looking to link.
2. Using SKU or name, locate the listings you wish to link with the search bar on the listings table.
3. Click on the listing/variant name under the "Name" column to open the listing details page
4. Scroll to the Link listing to item/ Link listing to kit panels. If a listing is already linked and you want to relink it to another item or kit, you must first click on Unlink.
6. Next, select from the available actions
- Create new item: If the listing represents an item that has not been added to your SKULabs catalog yet, you'll want to create an item to link it to. The item will need a unique name, SKU, and barcode, and you can add an optional location as well.
- Create new kit: If the listing represents more than one item, and that kit has not been added to your SKULabs catalog yet, you'll want to create a kit to link it to. The kit will need a name and its contents, which can be made up of new or existing items of varying quantities.
- Link to existing item: If the listing represents an item that already exists in your SKULabs catalog, you can search for that item and link it to this listing.
- Link to existing kit: If the listing represents a kit (bundle) of items that already exists in your SKULabs catalog, you can search for that kit and link it to this listing.
Linking Multiple listings
If you are looking to link several unlinked listings at once, you may find the SKULabs Catalog Setup Wizard to be more efficient.