How to link listings
To link or relink a listing to item or kit, follow these steps:
1. From the Listings tab on the Inventory page, adjust the table's Filters so that it will show the listings that you want to link from each store.
2. Using the SKU or name, locate the listings you wish to link with the table's search bar.
3. Click on the listing's/variant's name under the "Name" column to open that listing's detail's page.
4. From the details page, scroll to the Link listing to item/Link listing to kit panels. If a listing is already linked and you want to relink it to a new or another existing item or kit, you must first click on Unlink.
6. Next, select from the available actions
- Create new item: If the listing represents an item that has not been added to your SKULabs catalog yet, you'll want to create an item to link it to. The item will need a unique name, SKU, and barcode, and you can add an optional location as well.
- Link to existing item: If the listing represents an item that already exists in your SKULabs catalog, you can search for that item and link it to this listing.
- Create new kit: If the listing represents more than one item, and that kit has not been added to your SKULabs catalog yet, you'll want to create a kit to link it to. The kit will need a name and its contents, which can be made up of new or existing items of varying quantities.
- Link to existing kit: If the listing represents a kit (bundle) of items that already exists in your SKULabs catalog, you can search for that kit and link it to this listing.
Linking Multiple listings
If you are looking to link several unlinked listings at once, you may find the SKULabs Catalog Setup Wizard to be more efficient.