Here are the steps to create purchase orders in SKULabs:
1. Navigate to Purchasing page
2. Click on New PO
3. Enter PO #, select store, supplier and warehouse on the Create purchase order modal
4. Click on Add item
5. On the Add item modal under filters, make sure the Automatically suggest re-order quantity option is enabled to automatically fill in reorder quantities that are calculated based on your account's reorder rule.
If you haven't yet configured reorder rule under your Purchase order settings, please do so.
6. Change the # of entries displayed on the table ("Show x entries") as needed to list as many items as you want
7. Notice that the Qty fields are automatically populated
8. Enter Rate (cost of item charged by supplier) for item rows missing rate.
9. Click Save on Add item modal to add the backordered items to the PO.
10. Once you're done adding items, click Save on the Create purchase order modal to create PO.