The Customers section is where you can see and manage your sales channel customers. The table will list your customers, the number of orders they've placed, and more. To see additional information about a customer, such as a list of recently placed orders, select that customer's name from the table.
A number of actions can be performed on this tab, including:
- Add customer: This allows you to quickly create a new customer with a unique name and address.
- Filters: You can filter what is shown in the customer table by tag or store.
- Tags: You can add tags to or remove tags from selected customers by toggling the tags in this menu. Select Manage tags to add or edit available tags.
- Search: This allows you to search for customers by their name or tags.
Your sales channel contacts are laid out in a table. This table can be sorted by any of its columns, which include:
- Name: The full name of the customer.
- Company: The company name of the customer.
- Tags: The tags, if any, that this customer is organized under.
- # Orders: The total number of orders that the customer has placed.
- Last Order: The date and time of the most recent order placed by the customer.
- Spent: The total amount in item sales among orders placed by the customer.