Importing Serial Numbers in Bulk
Quickly import serial numbers in bulk via CSV using the receive items stock import on the Imports/Exports page.
Your CSV should be include the following columns:
- Serial #
And can be formatted for multiple serials on the same SKU per row:
Or per entry in the Serial # column separated by a comma:
Adding Serials to individual SKUs
Within an Item's details page:
1. Open an item's details and scroll to the Serial / Lot Numbers Panel
2. Click the "Add serial / lot #s" button, then scan, enter, or copy & paste serials directly into the field.
Receiving a Purchase Order
- Open a PO, and Scan an item to being receiving it.
- Scan, enter, or copy & paste or enter the serials directly to the Serial / Lot #s field.
Using the Receive Tab:
1. Scan an items barcode to begin receiving it.
2. Edit the entry, then scan, enter, or copy & paste or enter the serials directly to the field.