The Items stock csv import on the Import/Export page can be used to:
- Replace/remove existing items stock quantities.
- Assign picking locations to items in your warehouse.
- Set Alert Levels for your items.
1. Exporting your current Item stock information
It is always recommended to first export a backup copy of your current stock levels before importing new or updating existing stock quantities or locations into SKULabs.
This gives you an easy way to restore stock quantities quickly if needed and also provides a template for use as an item stock csv import.
2. Editing the Item Stock Import CSV
3. Importing an Item Stock CSV
Once your CSV file created and/or edited as needed, click the Items stock import on the Import/Export page upload the file using the Items stock uploader.
After importing, ensure any adjustments you have made are accurate by checking the Inventory page.