Quickly locate items in your warehouses by assigning them to picking locations.
Assigning Items to New Locations
1. Click on an item's name from the Items tab on your Inventory Page.
2. Under the Stock panel on the item's details page, click Add stock.
3. In the popup form that appears, specify:
- Which warehouse you wish to assign the item
- A custom Picking Location (Warehouse-Based) or Location (Location-Based)
- How many items are currently on hand in stock
- An Alert value
Tip: For ideas on how to organize your Picking Locations, see our article on how to optimize picking locations.
Editing items locations
Edit an items picking location by using the edit icon next to the desired location:
Assigning/Editing Picking Locations in bulk via CSV
Changing or assigning picking locations for your items can also be done in bulk through an Items Stock CSV import.