The Archived tab allows you to view and manage archived orders within a given time range. Archived orders are those that have not been shipped through SKULabs but are no longer available for processing.
A number of actions can be performed on this tab, including:
- Filters: You can filter what is shown in the orders table by sales channel, fulfillment status, and more.
- Columns: You can show or hide any of the columns available for this table. Those column options are listed below.
- Search: This allows you to search for orders by their order number, customer name, and more.
Archived Orders Table
Your archived orders are laid out in a table. You can expand an order to view more information about it, such as its contents and the shipping address, by toggling the Expand button.
This table can be sorted by any of its columns, and columns can be shown or hidden by toggling them in the Columns menu. The columns available include:
- Store: The name of the sales channel through which the order was placed.
- Order #: The unique order number given to each order by their respective sales channel.
- Date: The date and time that the order was placed by the customer.
- Customer: The name of the customer that the order was shipped to.
- Status: The current fulfillment status of the order. This indicates if the order has been shipped in full or in part.
- Tags: Custom tags can be created and added to orders, items, or kits. Tags can be labeled however you choose, and can be used for various organization needs. To add tags to an order, toggle the checkbox on the order's row and toggle the desired tag in the Tags menu.
- Method: The shipping method selected by the customer when they placed the order.
- # Items: The total number of items (including multiple quantities of a single catalog item) that make up the order.
- Total: The total value of the items in the order. This may not reflect the amount paid by the customer due to other factors, such as sales tax and promotional discounts.
- Locations: The location or list of locations that an order's items are kept in.
- Destination: The state and country that the order is being shipped to.
- Packaging: If the order's packaging information is available, whether from item details or previously memorized configurations, those packaging dimensions will be shown here.
- Weight: If the order's package weight is available, whether from item details or previously memorized configurations, those package weights will be shown here.
- Type: This indicates if the order has been split or combined, if it's a manual order, or if it's a simple order that was imported from a sales channel in the state it's in now.
- # shipments: The total number of shipments that have been completed for the order.
- Batch #: The batch number (if any) that this order was a part of during its fulfillment.