SKULabs was born with Seller-Fulfilled Prime support. We grew up with some of the largest and most successful stores on Amazon so we have some of the best experience in the marketplace baked into SKULabs functionality.
A few of the features we've picked up over the years:
- Seller-fulfilled prime orders are automatically prioritized when shipping batches.
- Cheapest rate selection automatically disqualifies rates which do not qualify including those that aren't purchased through Amazon's BuyShipping program and those which arrive beyond the delivery deadline.
- Orders can be easily sorted by guaranteed shipping date so you make sure you ship your orders on time.
- We keep your FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) and FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant) listings separated in inventory sync unlike many competitors who still mistakenly push merchant inventory to FBA listings.
- We force your shipping staff to explicitly double-confirm and strongly discourage them if they manually attempt to ship using a method that is against seller-fulfilled prime guidelines.
- Our stock sync keeps your listings up to date on Amazon even during multi-channel flash sales during Black Friday, ensuring you can cross-sell with the same inventory count on every channel without risking over-selling.