Users can change the status of orders by using the Bulk status change action on the Orders page. This can be used to remove old or historical orders from the processing tab, detail order progress, or restore shipped or cancelled orders back to the processing table if needed.
How to remove old orders from the processing tab
If you notice that SKULabs is showing a number of old orders that you are certain you have already fulfilled, you can remove them from the processing tab without deducting their stock quantities by using the Bulk Status Change.
1. Determine the date of the oldest order that still remains to be fulfilled and/or shipped. All orders before this day can be considered fulfilled and is what we will be moving out of the processing tab.
2. Once the date of the oldest order that remains to be shipped is determined, change the processing table's date range to one day before that.
e.g. If the oldest order that still needs to be fulfilled was received on June 11th, 2020. Set the date range from January 1st, 2020 (or any date you want) to June 10th, 2020.
3. Change table view to Show All entries and then select all orders by using the first Checkbox.
4. Select the Actions button, and in the drop down menu, select Bulk status change.
5. In the modal that appears, select the status "Shipped" and click save.
All selected orders from the date range you have set will be moved to the shipped tab.
Tip: Do not use the Bulk mark as shipped action option for this. It is not the same as changing an order's status and will notify your customers with emails on old orders from your sales channels.
Restoring shipped orders back to the processing table
To restore an order that has been shipped:
1. From the Shipped table, select the checkbox next to the orders you want to change status for.
2. Click the Actions button, and in the drop down menu, select Bulk status change.
3. In the popup that appears, select "Not started" from the options shown and then click save.
Any orders selected will then return to the processing tab's table to be picked, packed, and shipped.