You can change the status of orders within SKULabs by using the Bulk status change action on the Orders page. This can be used to remove old or historical orders from the processing tab, detail an order's internal status/progress, or restore shipped or cancelled orders back to the processing tab if needed.
How to remove old orders from the processing tab
If you notice that SKULabs is showing old or already shipped orders on your processing orders tab, you can remove them without deducting their stock quantities by using the Bulk Status Change action.
1. Determine the date of the oldest order on the processing tab that still needs to be fulfilled/shipped out. All orders before this should be considered completely fulfilled/shipped out and removed from the processing tab.
2. After finding the date, for the oldest order that still needs to be shipped, change the processing table's date range filters to show all orders up to one day before that.
e.g. If the oldest order that still needs to be fulfilled was received on June 11th, 2020. Set the date range from January 1st, 2020 (or any date/year required) to June 10th, 2020.
3. Change table view to Show All entries and then select all orders by using the first Checkbox.
4. Select the Actions button, and in the drop down menu, select Bulk status change.
5. In the screen that appears, select the status "Shipped" and click save.
All selected orders will be moved to the shipped tab without deducting stock and without notifying the sales channel.
Restoring shipped orders back to the processing table
To restore an order that has been shipped back to your processing table:
1. From the Shipped table, select the checkbox next to the orders you want to change status for.
2. Click the Actions button, and in the drop down menu, select Bulk status change.
3. In the popup that appears, select "Not started" from the options shown and then click save.
Any orders selected will then return to the Processing Orders tab's table to be picked, packed, and shipped.