SKULabs integrates with QuickBooks Online, making it easier than ever to consolidate your assets and expenses across your multi-channel business. To connect to QuickBooks and ensure that all of your figures are flowing through properly, just go through these steps:
- Make sure you have subscribed to QuickBooks Online Plus or Advanced plan because some QBO API features are not supported on the QuickBooks Online Essentials subscription.
- In QuickBooks, navigate to the Sales settings page and select Edit next to "Sales form content". In the list of settings that appears, ensure that "Shipping" is enabled and select Save.
- In QuickBooks, navigate to the Taxes page and select Set up sales tax, if you have not yet done so. For more on sales tax setup, see Intuit's help article: Sales tax in QuickBooks Online
- In SKULabs, navigate to the Add QuickBooks page and select Connect to QuickBooks.
- In SKULabs, navigate to the Stock Sync settings page and enable stock synchronization to QuickBooks. Warning: Please ensure that you've read and understand the description of "master of stock" at the top of the Stock Sync settings page, and that any items or kits you have linked to QuickBooks listings have up-to-date inventory counts.
- In SKULabs, navigate to the Accounting settings page and enable the desired sync features as well as the accounts for supported asset and expense reporting.
- For more information on what syncs to SKULabs when you connect Quickbooks and for additional steps required to enable additional types of sync, check the following article: What types of sync does SKULabs support for Quickbooks?