There are six types of sync in SKULabs:
- Orders Sync - Imports orders.
- Stock Sync - Pushes stock level updates.
- Listings Sync - Imports new products.
- Mark as Shipped - Notifies sales channels of tracking numbers.
- Order Acknowledgement - Acknowledges orders (Jet & Walmart Only).
- Accounting - Multi-function, see our Quickbooks sync article.
Direction: Inbound only
SKULabs imports orders from your sales channels so that you can fulfill them and/or adjust stock. When automatic Order Sync is enabled in a store's settings page, orders are created/updated in SKULabs every 1-10 minutes in the background depending on your account permissions.
Direction: Outbound only
SKULabs as Master of Inventory pushes stock updates to sales channels when an item or kit's stock changes. You can enable Stock Sync and customize sync rules on the Stock Sync settings page.
Note: If changes to stock are made outside of SKULabs, you will need to run a manual Stock Sync to override these counts; this can take much longer than an incremental auto-sync if you have a large catalog of SKUs.
Direction: Inbound only
SKULabs can pull in new listings from your sales channels in order to keep your SKULabs catalog up to date. Always remember to run a Listing Sync from the SKULabs dashboard after making changes to a store's listings. Changing options or option sets will require that you re-run listings sync afterword.
Note: If you need to run Listing Sync on a regular basis, you can create an automated sync from the Automation page.
Mark as Shipped
By default, SKULabs will notify sales channels when you fully ship an order. This includes providing the tracking information (if applicable) so that your customers can track their delivery. You can enable or disable this sync in each store's settings page.
For select channels, we can also mark as shipped when performing partial shipments: Magento, WooCommerce, and 3Dcart.
Walmart and Jet require we acknowledge your orders before they will assign them to your store. SKULabs automatically acknowledges orders from these two channels.
Direction: Inbound and Outbound
SKULabs has several integrations with QuickBooks Online which you can read about on the Quickbooks types of sync article.
There are several actions SKULabs does NOT currently sync for technical reasons.
- Changes to product titles, barcodes, SKUs or other product details to your sales channel. (SKULabs does not intend on updating this policy in the near-term)
- Changes to orders made in SKULabs such as line items or addresses. (SKULabs does not intend on updating this policy in the near-term)
- Cancellations made in SKULabs to your sales channel (If you're interested in this, please contact support)
- Refund or exchange transactions made outside of SKULabs (e.g. Shopify POS) which increment and deduct inventory, these changes must be performed in SKULabs. (If you're interested in this, please contact support)