If you've changed SKUs or barcodes on your shopping cart or marketplace listings and would also like to update the information for the SKULabs items linked to those listings, you can do so with the following methods:
For single items, simply go to an item's details page within SKULabs and click the orange edit button in the top right.
Changing Item SKUs In Bulk
NOTE: Our team can perform these steps on your behalf if you are not comfortable using CSV files.
1. Go to the Imports and Exports page
2. Under Exports, click the "Listings and Items" button.
3. Select the listing fields (SKU, Name) you'd like to use going forward.
4. Select the Item field "SKU"
5. Select a source store to re-import SKUs and other information selected above.
6. Click Export.
7. Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet tool.
8. Rename the "Item SKU" column to "SKU"
9. Rename the "Listing SKU" column to "Replacement SKU"
10. Save the CSV.
11. Return to the Imports and Exports page
12. Click the "Item descriptions" import.
13. Upload the CSV you saved.