Listing import and Listing link settings are specific to each of your stores and can be changed from the store settings page under the "Catalog setup settings" section.
Listing Import Settings
- No action: Imported (Synced) listings from this store must be manually configured using the Catalog wizard.
- Link listings to existing items only: Imported listings from this store will link to existing items using the Listing link setting criteria.
- Build new items and link listings: Imported listings from this store will:
- Link to existing items using the Listing link setting's criteria.
- Create a new item and link to it when a new SKUs are detected.
Listing Link Settings
Link only matching SKUs: If a synced listing's SKU matches an item that already exists in your SKULabs catalog, it will automatically link the listing to that item.
Cross-link matching SKUs and barcodes: If a synced listing's SKU or it's barcode matches an existing item's SKU or barcode on your SKULabs catalog, it will automatically link the listing to that item.
Initial Catalog Setup
Before starting your first listing sync, you should take a look at your stores Catalog setup settings. Configuring each of your store's Listing import settings is an important part of the initial catalog setup process. These settings tell SKULabs how to import a store's listings into SKULabs and how to link them to your catalog items.
Configuring Your Primary Store's Listing Import Settings
First, decide which store will be your "primary" store. The "primary" store is simply the one we will initially build your items catalog from. We recommend choosing the store which most accurately represents your up-to-date product information including unique and consistent SKU's, barcodes, and stock data.
Next, go to your store settings page and edit the store you have decided to be your primary one.
Under your store's Catalog setup settings, make sure the "Listing import setting" is set to "Build new items and link listings". Then click the Save button at the top of your screen.
Configuring your Secondary Stores Listing import Settings
Once your primary store is configured, you will need to configure the rest of your stores by changing the "Listing import setting" for each to "Link listings to existing items only".